Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston® SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It’s the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system — and it’s less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 features an LSI® SandForce® controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
10x Faster than a HDD (Source: PCMark Vantage)
With read/write speeds of 450/450 MB/s the V300 SSD will not only increase performance, but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
Ideal for Desktops and Notebooks
V300 is a 2.5-inch SSD in a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and small form factor desktop builds with limited space available.
Cool and Quiet System Upgrade
With no moving parts, the V300 is a cool, quiet, and durable drive to get the most out of your existing system.
- Brand: Kingston
- Series: SSDNow V300 Series
- Model: SV300S37A/120G
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Used For: Consumer
- Form Factor: 2.5″
- Capacity: 120GB
- Interface: SATA III
- Controller: SandForce
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 450 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 450 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 85,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 55,000 IOPS
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.640W
- Power Consumption (Active); 1.423W Read / 2.052W Write
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max Vibration Resistance: Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Non-operating: 20G Peak (10-2000Hz):
- Height: 7.00mm
- Width: 69.80mm
- Depth: 100.10mm
- Weight: 86.00g
- Electrical Outlet Plug Type: Plug Type “A” (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan)